Outsourcing payroll services makes sense for most small businesses. The complicated tax issues and calculations create a headache that most small business owners could do without. BMC can provide full payroll processing for any size business, from one employee to one hundred employees.
We process all necessary tax filings and payments, take care of any third party payments (insurance, garnishments, retirement plans, etc.), offer direct deposit and ACH tax payments, prepare all quarterly filings, year end filings, W-2’s and 1099’s.
Because we are a local business and a full service accounting firm, our knowledge of the payroll process insures quality and accuracy, and provides your business with the individual attention you need.
- Dedicated team of payroll specialists providing excellent customer service
- Full payroll processing for any size business from one employee to over a hundred employees
- Personal support providing solutions for all your payroll needs
- No impounding of payroll taxes*
- Phone, fax, email or easily submit payroll online
- Virtual Machine, our real-time remote-office application, allows us to work in tandem with your business in any format including handwritten checks and receipts and provides you access to your company’s information whenever needed
- Online access to extensive reports available anytime
- Direct Deposit service available
- All quarterly tax filings, year-end filings, W-2’s and 1099’s
- Complicated tax issues and calculations handled
- Third-party payments (insurance, garnishments, retirement plans, etc.)
- Employment screening, drug testing, driving records. No setup fees. No monthly minimum.
*Why We Do Not Impound Payroll Taxes
When tax payments are impounded, the client has no way of confirming that these payments are actually made. By facilitating the payments directly from our clients’ accounts to the tax agent, our clients can see, on their bank statement, that the tax payment has been made. Also, by waiting to pay the tax payments when they are due, the money stays in our clients’ accounts, earning interest for them, instead of us.