Upcoming Changes to NetClient CS Portal
We are excited to share details about upcoming changes to your NetClient CS portal. Our firm partners with Thomson Reuters to provide the platform for these portals. Their upcoming November update will improve your sign-in experience and security.
What you need to know:
- You’ll need to create a new username and password. To do this, you’ll need your current NetClient CS login ID and password. If you’ve forgotten your login ID, please reply all to this e-mail.
- The sign-in page will look different but will function the same way. This video showcases the new experience.
- You’ll need to enable two-factor authentication. There are several options available to verify your identity when you log in. We recommend using the Auth0 Guardian mobile app, which is free on the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android. Learn more about two-factor authentication.
Why is this change necessary?
- This process will create a simplified sign-in experience that requires only 1 email and 1 password to access your account.
- Two-factor authentication will be required for all users, which will create additional security for you. Additionally, passwords will no longer expire after 90 days.
These changes will be occurring on November 17, 2023. Once we have reached this date, we recommend you that you update your account as soon as possible. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us with any questions.